3. Knowledge of frameworks like, Phalcon, CodeIgnitor, CakePHP, Zend etc. will be added advantage.
4. Knowledge of CMS architectures like Wordpress, Opencart, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, woo-commerce etc. will be added advantage
5. Should have worked in any 3 of the above frameworks.
6. Excellent coding skills in PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture.
7. Should have good programming skills in theme development, plugins development, shipping, payment gateway, speed optimization.
8. Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
9. Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
10. Good understanding of the full SDLC process -understanding requirement analysis; creating technical specifications; development with best practices; unit testing; deployment.
11. Understanding the product requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
12. Candidate should possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, in order to work and communicated effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
13. Someone who has worked on Graphing tools such as Grafana will be given huge preference.