In today’s world, the “WOW!” factor has been lost by many companies. Companies rely on their multi-million customer base to keep them going. They forget about the “one”, cut cost where they shouldn’t and have lost the passion to give you everything the client deserve. The Idealism of “Service before ones self” is now a mantra, not their way of business. With Wilson Designs, we don't settle for "Eh, I guess it works."
If you are tired of the mundane and can offer the true “Client first” experience, become a part of the Wilson Family!
I am opening a start-up web-host and development company that picks up where the rest left off. I will be offering 100% white glove, "hands off" (customer doesn't touch anything except their content) services, with individual reps for the client (1 agent 30 or so clients, we will work on the details).
I am a Veteran of the U.S. Army, I am pretty laid back and love to see humor in everything. I have been working on Linux for 13 years now and I am more of the back end type, I have only done website design and maintenance for about 3 years, so I need a little help with coding. (details will be provided to actual interested parties.)
What do you have to have?
I am looking for a developer that can work on an increased earnings income. I am a startup company so I don't have liquid assets quite yet, what I do have, is major earning potential. Also, I'm a bit crass sometimes, so you need thick skin.
1. Some one who is passionate about what they do, not just doing it because the money is good.
2. Someone who takes pride in their work and doesn't quit at "EH good enough"
3. Prior military services. We are a veteran owned and veteran operated, not required, but highly preferred.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Google API Knowledge is HIGHLY needed.
6. PHP, .Json, Python and Wordpress knowledge is a must
This position is going to work hand in hand with myself, this also means you will be mentoring as well... Deal with it I like learning.
What I have to offer? Like I stated earlier I am a startup, so I don't have liquid assets quite yet, what I do have though, since you will be vested with the company, is 6% of the monthly income and if you work on any side projects, like a clients site, you get 3% of that accounts income each month as well.
Just to put that in perspective, I will be charging anywhere from $650 - $1400 a month, more for multiple domains... So... Let's say, I have 300 clients with only 1 domain, each client is only doing the "basic" plan at $650, you touch 12 of those... that's $11,734 a month.
What I need currently.
I need a few Google APIs' written for Plesk and Wordpress that will
1. Create a VPS upon payment received.
2. Tie their account to my billing system.
3. Link their VPS info to my Plesk Dashboard
4. Allow me to control their VPS, like suspend for non pay.
5. Cancel accounts and delete their VPS server
6. Make me a cup of coffee.