I need to find a PHP coder for a fairly simple competition site using PHP 5 / MySQL 4.
The competition is based on pictures of buildings, and the visitor must guess the name or location of a building. One different picture per day, every day, except Sunday, for 9 weeks. So 54 questions to answer in total. It is not multiple-choice, the visitor must enter his answers into a text field. Winners will be then chosen at random from players with correct answers.
1) The visitor arrives & sees a picture of a building. To get a clue, he must login (or register, if new).
2) If the visitor is new
- he must register his details with us (16 fields)
- no double registration is allowed (search on email)
- visitor receives a confirmation email, and must reply to complete his registration.
- upon reply he is now logged-in to the site.
3) On the next page he can see a clue regarding today's picture, with an entry form to enter his answer. He submits his answer, and goes to a thank-you message.
4) If he tries to answer the question again with the same login, he is refused. However he can choose questions from previous days which he has not yet answered.
5) Previous questions list - the player can see a list of all previous questions before today:
- if he has already answered a previous question his answer is listed and he cannot change it.
- if he has not yet answered a question, he clicks on it, and is taken to the main game page, with the picture, clue and answer form. He can now answer that question.
BACKEND ADMIN PANEL
1) With a separate login, the Game Administrators can access an administration panel.
2) Administration Panel:
- Total number of visits
- Total number of registered players
- % of answered questions per player
- Link to list of registered players
3) Registered Players page:
- lists player names, zip code, number of answers, (in groups of 50 with standard navigation buttons)
- CSV export list, with possibility to choose from which player_ID number
- click on player name leads to player details page
4) Player Details page:
- all registration info + statistics on how many questions answered + list of his answers
As the budget is limited, I have no problem if the coder wants to start with an open source registration/login application, which will enable only logged-in visitors to play. I use Membership ([url removed, login to view]), which is already quite complete. It's up to you - either you can use Membership as a base, or maybe you already have your own registration/login/page protection script.
I will be handling all the page design & code integration. I just need clean PHP code with comments. I also need code that is mean & lean - we are expecting a lot of visitors, and I do not want this program eating up all the server resources. This means that priority will be given to coders who have experience with high traffic sites. Security is also very important - the code will need to be secure to withstand hacks and attacks. Again, priority will be given to coders with experience in this domain.
That's it! I'm looking forward to hearing from you...
10 freelancers are bidding on average $196 for this job
Hi Mr. Project creator, i want to say that i can provide you the project with the flow and logic as u want. PHP is very rich for logics. So dear, Check my logic and script standard once.