We are looking to build a healthcare job site portal:
1. Homepage Mockup
- The website design which includes the look and feel of the website with CSS 2.0/XHTML site implementation that allows the website for SEO ready design. This include the graphic design of the website header and color scheme that will be used for the website.
2. Sub pages Design
- The static pages of the website that will inherit the homepage mockup and will be configured to contain the contents of the website. A single contact form will be included in the package which will be sent to emails specified from the program.
3. Job Listings Directory
- An online job search system that allows different employers to post vacant job positions on different industry and positions. Registered job seekers will have the capability to search vacant job positions in terms of keyword, category, industry, and locations.
4. Job Seeker Panel
- Site visitors/job seekers will be able to register online and obtain a secured area. Inside the secured area the job seekers will be able to update their account information, create resume online, manage applications and send message to companies.
5. Job Seeker Online Resume Builder
- The job seeker will have access to an online resume builder which acts as an online resume. The online resume will contain various information from the job seeker including: personal information, educational attainment, preferences, job experience and trainings/seminars attended. Online resume will be printable by the job seeker. Applicants can also upload their resume online. And will have to ability to send it through emails of employers as attachement.
6. Job Seeker Online Applications
- The job seeker will be able to submit their applications online when they have found suitable
positions via the job listings directory. Along with their application their resume will be included and the employer will be able to view it through their secured area.
7. Job Seeker can upload their resume to be listed on the site, with minimum listing fees (for example: $10 per week - Site Administrator will be able to set and change the fees)
8. Employers Panel
- A secured area for employers that have successfully registered. Employer registrations will be
approved by the website administrator inside the administrator panel. A setup fee may be configured for employers who would want to be view all resumes from the database. The employer will be able to configure their account information, manage job postings, manage applications initiated by job seekers for a specific position, and send messages to job seekers prior to their application.
9. Employer's Job Posting
- An employer can post job vacancies online can be searched through the job listings directory. The employer can also update their job postings if the position gets filled.
10. Employer's Applications Manager
- The employer will be able to view the list of applicants that applied for positions that are needed by the company. The employer will be able to set approve/deny for applications sent by job seekers.
11. Payment API gateway setup¬
- A payment gateway will be setup to receive payments online via credit card using services such as PayPal™, 2co™, and other credit card processing company.
12. Online Messaging System
- An online messaging system will be developed to allow employers and job seekers to communicate. Messages will be saved inside the inbox.
13. Administrator Panel
- A secured area where the website administrator will be able to configure and maintain website function and features such as member management.
14. Job Seeker Manager
- The administrator will be able to view and manage job seeker records in terms of add/modify/remove of entries.
15. Employers Manager
- The administrator will be able approve/deny employer application/registration. The administrator can view employer information and transactions made.
16. Job Listing Directory Control panel
- The administrator can maintain the job listings directory by modifying/removing of records.
17. Banners needed for Google Ads
Please send your previously job portal projects portfolio for consideration, thanks.
We will need you assist us to install the script on our server and make sure it will be functional.
We expect to valid with you a series of checkpoints and postings on the web and discuss visual layout and functionality. Communicating together and checking the evolution of the building is very important to keep the work flow smooth. (Final payment will be released when you deliver a project and when it proves that it satisfies our criteria.)
Plus Logo Design
Hello, sir. I have experience with PHP and other necessary web technologies. I am confident I can provide what you need in 15 days or less at a price of $375.00. Please ask any questions desired.
46 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $705 på dette job
Hi,Thanks for giving an opportunity to place a [login to view URL] kindly go through PM for detail analysis of the project. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Manisha