I'm currently working on a WiFi portal prototype which will be soon finished.
My goal is to provide for my guests WiFi access and verify their identify via E-Mail/SMS and maybe additional possibilities. The access point is basically immaterial since it's working already.
- WiFi access points authenticate against RADIUS server (done)
- RADIUS bases on FreeRadius, setup and operational (done)
- mySQL schema setup (done)
- functioning prototype for SMS (done)
In minimum the following project goals should be achieved:
a) create a nice looking portal for authentication in minimum:
1. Username/Password (check with underlaying database)
2. Authenticate via SMS
3. Authenticate via E-Mail
The authentication token is then being written back to the mySQL database so RADIUS and finally WiFi access points are allowing access
Additionally, but not must (please propose as "optional"):
4. Authenticate via Facebook (no prototype available)
5. Authenticate via Google (no prototype available)
6. Payment via PayPal (no prototype available)
In a second stage, it shall be possible and requires to be considered while designing the final product, but does not require to be implemented:
7. Billing system and user interface including various roles
8. Possible to use for many different clients (mandate based), with different layouts
I will provide you the functioning prototype as above for point 1 and point 2. Point 3 can easily get derived out of point 2, but you will not get provided a prototype.
Please include in your application a reference project, the final price and the delivery milestones/deadlines.
The Website should be built so it's easily possible for multilingual use.
Your proposal shall be divided:
1. Who are you, what is your relevant experience
2. How do you approach the project, when are the milestones/deadlines
3. Pricing and payment options
The party providing the proposal shall NOT charge for the proposal in any case.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $662 for this job
hello i have read your description very carefully. i understand what you want and what to do. i will build your site with php best framework for backend and Angularjs for frontend