I wish to create a multi-step form in Wordpress, that in essence, operates both like a product filter & booking form for *multi-vendors* offering *rental products*.
The user fills out the multi-step form answering a range of conditional questions & a list of suitable rental products is generated within the form.
1) Various conditions must be considered: user requirements vs product features, quantity requested by user & inventory availability by vendor on booking dates.
2) Rental products can be *bundled* by Vendor OR User:
(e.g Item 1: Rental Product A (Quantity x 100) for 7 Days + Item 2: Rental Product B (Quantity x 1) for 7 Days = Vendor Custom Bundle Price OR Normal Cart Total
3) Rental Products can be configurable with "Add Ons" with Fixed or Variable Cost.
(e.g Item 1: Rental Product A (Quantity x 100) for 7 Days + Child Product (Quantity x 100) Fixed Cost OR Variable Cost (7 Days))
4) Vendors may have products with conditional date / price relationships: (e.g "If quantity of product is equal to or greater than X, AND, period of rental booking is equal to or greater than X, then Price / Unit = X)
5) Vendors may have purchase conditions: "If quantity of rental product requested by user is equal to or greater than X, then product listing in form does not display price AND does not display "book now". User offered to "request quote" for custom product from Vendor.
5a) "Request Quote" captures customer data sent to vendor via private message (Website administrator can read private messages). Vendor creates private listing "custom product", customer books custom rental product.
- Prefer design occurs within form, so form can be embedded with any Wordpress theme
- See attachment
- If theme is of necessary consideration. Must be compatible with Elementor
Wordpress Plugin Considerations:
- Woocommerce Bookings
- Multi-vendor Plugin (Need your suggestion.)
- Multi-vendor Membership (Charge vendors monthly or 'one off' fees)
- Multi-vendor Stripe Commissions
- Multi-vendor Woocommerce Bookings Integration
- Gravity Forms (Suggested. Need your confirmation.)
- Form integration with Zoho CRM
- Form integration with digital signature
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
+ Whatever Your Suggestion.