Cosmic Unicorn's offers a personalized children's book application where the client selects the customizations uploads a photo and writes a love note. The book then generates as a hi-res PDF that is downloaded on the back end of the website. The PDF file is what gets sent to the printer to create a real book that is shipped to the customer.
We are looking for a highly skilled PHP and WordPress developer who can move PHP code for character editor (website [login to view URL]) to our WordPress website ([login to view URL])
We used the same theme for both PHP and the WordPress website so they look similar.
- Move code to a new page on WordPress Site (a new page that links to homepage, no longer on the homepage)
- Set up a customer login function where clients can "save design" right after clicking "order" but before they go to the photo/lovenote page (see website to understand better).
- Connect a way to download PDF from WordPress admin panel, or have it emailed, FTPd, or stored in cloud storage (open to suggestions on what is easiest and best)
- Connect products to WooCommerce
- Make some adjustments to the order process including
1) Allowing the customer to select the order in which their images are generated in the book.
2) Adding a new text selector option to let customer select different pronouns.
3) Keeping time-stamped copies of PDF created when customer placed the order (right now if code is changed PDF download changes).
- Test, troubleshoot, and walk through all customer process applications to ensure accuracy and perfect functionality.