I need a moodle 3.5 plugin that provide a web page for a particular to provide learning reports
Filter options by: Subject (Math,Science), Class (K1,K2...) , and timespan (7days, 30days, 180days)
The indicators should include:
- Number of completed quiz question
- Number of course activities has completed
- Current Streak day/Max streak days (number of continous days of doing quizs)
- Number of skills (course sections) that made progress (has some activities)
- Total time spent
- Questions completed allocation by Subject (pie chart)
- Time spent distribution by Subject (pie chart)
- Learning progress (number of quiz questions has done by day) (Bar chart)
The page shold done using [login to view URL] or some proven opensource chart components and standard Moodle Database API.
The system need a function to send to user by email or Facebook message (for Facebook login user) using Smtp and Facebook API
Some custom field may need to added to some standard tables in Moodle, the installation package should do it automatically.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $538 på dette job
Experienced in moodle customization and module/plugin development. Did similar projects. Please check feedback of clients in moodle projects at : http://freelancer.com/u/welkinsystems.html