Looking for an experienced developer that has been building this plugin before and does have some client references. Updates and support will be a must have!
We use dating software SkaDate 10.x and would like to give our customers the ability to pay via the Payment Gateway Mollie (Payment Service Provider). Mollie is a well documented payment gateway. Documentation can be found here: [[url removed, login to view], login to view]
We are looking for an experienced developer with API knowledge to program the payment gateway in our SkaDate Suite. The payment gateway must also have recurring payment portability. (See documentation Mollie).
We have setup a developer environment. If the gateway is working full success we want the developer to Implement it into production environment.
1) A user Should be able avatars / membership and pay via the payment gateway Mollie
2) After a user paid for the membership and the payment is succesfull the membership Should be automatically be upgraded
3) Recurring Payments Should Work
4) There should be some kind of script That checks the recurring payments and automatically Extend the membership
5) As we are not the only ones using this plugin we'd like to get the opportunity to get updates and support 24/7.
6) Should be working on all devices including the SkaDate App.
7) Needs to support the next kind of billing services: iDeal, Creditcard, Bankcontact, SOFORT Banking, Overboeking, SEPA-incasso, Belfius Direct Net, Paypal, Bitcoin, Paysafe card
We request you to give a Fixed price!
View more: Adobe Business Catalyst Payment Gateway ideals Mollie , vBulletin gateway payment api , writing technical design requirements examples , gateway payment taxi , taxi gateway payment , canada merchant account uses AuthorizeNet gateway payment , Moneybookers gateway payment , php gateway payment script , payment writing technical articles oracle , sms gateway, payment , gateway, payment , compare paypal authorize payment gateway , gateway payment example php , gateway payment poland , website security technical business requirements