I am looking for a short script to be integrated in an existing Joomla extension that will import/export ical/ics files between the calendar in the extension with the calendars on sites like Airbnb, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc. This is an easy job for someone who knows what they are doing. Coder should demonstrate their previous experience with this kind of job.
The new calendar control will need to have the following functionality:
SUPPORT FOR HALF DAYS
- allow for last day of a booking to overlap with the first of another booking if they happen to fall on the same day.
- In the admin view, connecting periods need to be separated by a narrow diagonal line, so it is clear that one period ends in the morning, and another starts in the afternoon.
- In the public view, this separator line is not needed (could be an option to show or hide)
- UI for adding import and export links for an unlimited number of channel connections (ie airbnb, [url removed, login to view], vrbo etc) UI to be located in the admin panel in a new sub menu under the ‘Bookings’ tab.
- UI to include the addition of export links for each property. Additionally, each import link should update the Joomla extension calendar for each property
- The existing calendars within the Joomla extension will be updated: Under the 'Bookings' tab; 'Calendar' there is a calendar associated with each property. Then under 'Bookings' tab; 'Availability Overview' there is a calendar showing all the properties in one view.
- Control should be able to automatically synch its status to other channel calendars (Airbnb, [url removed, login to view], VRBO etc) using the Cron function built within Vik Booking via a standard protocol (export to iCalendar format). The sync time interval should be adjustable within the UI.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $450 på dette job
Hello, DON'T AWARD PROJECT BEFORE DISCUSSION, am understand almost your project but I have few questions to ask, knock me for further discussion, we have 5 years experience in this skills thank you!