We have a number of tasks we need done on our website. Some are minor and more cosmetic.
Point 5 below is needed first & soonest possible. The original developers are no longer in business so we need someone to assist. Also, there will be more tasks as we go along. We are a promotional products company and we sell promotional merchandise and clothing. Our website has a lot of products on it which we update from time to time.
The following are the things we need done:
1. The main product category pages and also the product sub-categories page need a rounded rectangular frame with a very light drop shadow placed around each category (or sub-category or sub-sub-category) to lift them in appearance. We also want to change the format & colour of the category and sub-cat names/text, and allow extra text space for more details. We will provide details of what we have in mind.
2. On the website we display images for every product. The images for a product or item of clothing are shown in each of its available colours wherever possible. We also show the colours in words using a Colour/s Field. The text field only for the Product Colours needs to be moved to a different location on the products page.
3. When a customer submits an enquiry online, the acknowledgement they get is a couple of lines which appear at the top of the enquiry window itself. These are not very easy to see and not as friendly as we would like them to be. We would like to create a separate pop-up window which will come up and we would like the old text removed. An enquiry can be submit via the Enquiry Button and also via a Shortlist Enquiry. The same pop-up will be fine for all enquiries no matter how they are submitted from the website. Brandwise will provide a design for the pop-up. There are also some other minor mods required to the actual enquiry form.
4. We would like a separate quote for the development of a Client's login area where they can log in, view a list of company approved products which we set up for them, and then place an order on an order form made up for them from a list (usually company approved products).
5. We have had a Bulk Data Upload Tool written which allows us to upload product data from spreadsheets (together with their associated images) to our website. It has two problems that we have discovered. The original writer is unfortunately not available to fix them. We have found that it is dropping lines of data on occasion, and it is also sometimes allocating products to the wrong categories. We need someone with relevant experience to troubleshoot and repair this tool for us. It is a vital part of keeping our website up to date and we need it to work accurately & reliably every time. THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST URGENT ITEM OF WORK AS WE HAVE DATA READY TO UPLOAD BUT CANNOT PROCEED UNTIL THE TOOL IS FIXED.
Depending on cost and time involved we may prefer to do the above work in stages, with each done and paid for separately. (Point 4 is our lowest priority.)
We ask that you do not quote without first seriously considering what has to be done.
Excellent communication skills and comprehensive experience and expertise are considered essential.
Please view our website at [url removed, login to view]
Hey, Alex referred me the job as I proven expertise to work with me. Please come online and have some detailed discussion over the chat. Cheers, Pradeep K.
73 freelancers are bidding on average $726 for this job
Hey there , Can once we discuss all points so i can clear my queries . check my profile ratings and reviews having 5 star and on time . talk more on chat waiting for your response . Regards Navdeep