HOME BASED IOS/ANDROID DEVELOPER
• This position involved designing and developing iOS & Android Mobile Phone and Tablet Apps for clients.
• This involves custom software development throughout the entire project life cycle.
• You will be involved in application architecture, design input and database design/programming.
• For certain projects, you will need to work alongside web or graphical user interface designers/developers to create a functional system.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platform
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
• Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proficiency in Cross Platform Mobile Development frameworks such as Appclerator/Axway Titanium, PhoneGap, Ionic, React Native or more
• Proven working experience in iOS and Android software development
• Have published one or more iOS Apps to Apple App Store and Android Apps in Google Play Store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git and Github/Bitbucket
• Knowledge with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch is a big plus
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes is a big plus
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android and iOS applications to back-end services
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Understanding of Android's design principles and interface guidelines
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Must have own computer and internet
Education and/or Experience
• Minimum Computer Science or Engineering related Degree in relevant discipline.
• At least 1 year of experience in similar roles as a iOS and Android Developer