Mobile App Development
Posted 1 minute ago
We are looking for a smart mobile app developer that understands social networking databases (1st degree connections), mysql query and understands smart design.
The developer must understand math and averages for a scoring system.
The design can be based off social network templates yet I have added some The goal of the "loke app" is to update the current [login to view URL] website and change the way scores are produced.
The developer should also understand PHP and other web based since we are taking many features of an existingwebsite into the mobile app. The website and app will not need to integrate. We will be removing the website.
I have proposed and laid out sample wireframes. These are not designed but we have a similar version based on designs.
We are adjusting a current model and system currentlyWe will be moving offline and only use an app (itunes and android).
Most of these features are already built in PHP and we have a current code.
- App IOS and Android (IOS first)
- Privacy/Payment (like instagram, we will have the ability to lock your stash (not your main profile) but the pictures and records of your rounds. You can pay to lock your account, and choose which of your first degree golfers get access.
- Picture and video upload
- Database query and management
- Push Notifications
- GPS (maybe not version 1)
- SMS communication
- ADMIN login, CMS for badge to be added, delete golfers, edit, etc
- We have adinviter as invite system