We need migrate with our site from Joomla 1.5 to newest Wordpress. After migration website should be responsive and works properly with mobile devices. We also need some changes to extend website functionality.
Here is step by step what we need:
1. Migrate from Joomla 1.5.x to Wordpress 4.8
2. Make site responsive to compatible with Mobile Devices - Android and iOS
3. Add customer delivery time. Now there is delivery "as quick as possible". We need functionality to define delivery time by customer. For example customer wants to order pizza on 22:00 so he defines customer time.
4. Implement discount coupon - customer can use discount coupon, discount coupon is sent in XML format to pizzeria, pizzeria responds with new order prices.
5. Implements changing ingredients when customer orders half pizza (pizza composed from 1/2 of two pizzas) Actually when customer chose half pizzas ingredients cannot be changed.
6. We extends customer delivery addresses. Actually customer can have only one delivery address. Now we need to extends functionality to make more than one delivery address for customer eg. home address, work-addres and so on.
7. Create multi-language site. Actually only one language is supported. We need multi-laguage. All translations will be made by us but we need such functionality.
Pizzeri website: [login to view URL]
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit zł1819 på dette job
Hi, I am good with WordPress and having about 10 years of experience in developing websites on WordPress. Please have a look on below link to see my portfolio - [login to view URL] Thanks
Hello, I feel comfortable with all requirements but need to know if you have any deadline for this project as i can anticipate about 7-10 working days if you're fine. Thanks