Having validated the concept and identified a customer (large org.) willing to sponsor a pilot, i am looking for someone who can help develop an MVP platform for our mentoring concept.
Timeline: MVP ready in 60 days
ok if based on open source software (even better)
Concept & Features:
mission: help people find their professional way, starting by targeting young professionals and college students.
Platform will include 3 phases or steps:
1. inspiration/information (what is out there, what jobs and careers, who is happy doing what?. A TED-like landing page with content and guidance
2. matching with mentors and peers (once you get to the mentors, you access a room with 3-15 peers with relevant backgrounds for you or similar interests)
3. action (online courses, training, schools, recruitment).
The user journey:
get to landing page, browse and start matching process.
Matching happens in a tinder-like swiping, on job/career related statements, questions and inputs from users.
Features required for MVP:
1. landing page with example content (we will provide) and a “start journey” button
mentor onboarding process
2. mentor rooms (like linkedin groups or social network groups with public walls/feed for comments and chatting)
- private chat/messaging option
- mentor calendar to schedule 1to1 meetings
- video conference tool for online meetings and third party presentations
3. action phase:
landing page with recommendations of online courses and schools
or companies that could fit the interests and skill requirements of the user (can be generated based on his choice of mentor and the criteria indicated at beginning of journey).
i have clickable prototypes to showcase the idea.
50 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4265 på dette job
Hi- I would appreciate if you please share the clickable prototypes so that I can have better idea of your requirements. Available for immediate discussion, Let's proceed and work together. Thank you.