This project is to enhance our installation of Memberpress to add a survey feature.
Ewch membership will be a contest. Users will receive an email asking them questions which will be configurable (explained below).
An example could be “did you smoke a cigarette today?” And if they answer no, they will receive points. At the end of the contest, the winner will receive the entry fee.
In the admin for the plugin, they will see a list of all current contests. They will be able to add a new contest (green checkbox), disable contest (red x) or archive contest (folder icon). The contests will be displayed in a table with a filter at the top that has the options (Active Contests, Finished Contests, Archived Contests).
Once the contest record is opened (pencil to modify) there will be these tabs and fields:
Contest Details Tab
Contest Status (green checkbox for active or red for disable). If disabled the fields below will be hidden.
Contest Start Date
Contest End Date
Contest Visible date (date contest will show up on front of site)
Contest Hide date (day contest will be hidden in front of site)
Contest Entry Fee? Yes or No- If yes a third tab will be displayed called “Payments”)
Notifications Tab- each will have a green or red for enabled or disabled. If disabled will only show the name. If enabled will show the template contents)
1. Contest Welcome Template (will be sent when signing up- allow variables to be added for start date, end date, and contest link)
2. Contest has Started Template (will be sent when contest starts). Will allow to insert variables for contest link, total payment amount in pot (sum of all users entree fee)
3. Contest Results Template (will be sent when contest ends. Will allow to insert variables for contest link, results, totals and entrance fee
4. Check-In Template (will be sent every x days where x = check in duration below). There will also be a button that says “Add poll Question”. A field will show up next to the template where they can enter a question (will probably be “Did you have a cigarette today?” But we will let it be configurable. There will be another box where they can set the point value for this answer. They will be allowed to set up to 5 Poll Questions”. These questions will be sent depending on the check in duration below. Variables can be added to template- Contest link, end date, current users points)
5. Check in duration field - (in # of days)
6. Time of day Template will be sent (set time in 12 hour and then AM/PM mdropdown)
Payments Tab (Only visible if “Contest Entry Fee) is set to yes on contest details tab)
Payment Amount Required to Join (can be zero)
PayPal Email Address (if payment amount > 0)
Contest Members Tab
This tab will show a table with all registered users. There will be a link to the contest at the top of the page. There will be an invite user button somewhere on the page. The table will have a column with username, and a column with email address. It will also have a column that shows if they paid or not (green checkbox if paid, red x if not). This can be manually set to yes. By clicking on the red x to set to green or clicking on green check to set to red x) There will also be a column for # of points. There will be one last column that says “Is Winner?” which will be set to yes for the winner of the contest once the end time has been reached. A Contest Pot field will be displayed at the top of the page showing the entry total for all users). A user can be added from this page also. Once the contest ends the contest results template will be sent and the winner will display on the user facing Leaderboard page.
Each contest has a user facing page called leaderboard that shows the current results of the contest for the users that are set to enabled in the admin portion for that contest. This will also serve as the signup for new users (unless they are manually added to the contest). It will show how many points each user has and what place they are in. There will also be a field at the shop that shows the pot total (total entry fees for the contest). There will be a button on the leaderboard page to sign up. The user won’t show up on leaderboard unless the entry fee is paid).
Last thing is the ability to add a shortcode to a page so that the leaderboard will be displayed on that WordPress page. This allows a contest to be public. They will then be able to register on that page. (To sign up like other contests)
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $62 på dette job
Hi I have 7 years of experience in WordPress. I have created multiple plugins for WordPress directory. I work as full time freelancer. could not estimate because it's big task. let's connect. Thanks