I need modification of an existing application that we're using and if cost is within reason, a rewrite of the code from java-driven to PHP-driven. The link to the existing application is:
[url removed, login to view] /networkhub/meetingmanager/
admin access: admin/admin
user access: john/default
The following are what I'm looking to add/remove/change:
1. Add the ability to view the calendar without having to login. See [url removed, login to view] /networkhub/meetingmanager /[url removed, login to view] from a user access
2. All booking will trigger a notification to frontdesk[at the rate of][url removed, login to view] and the person who has booked the appointment. 24 hours before the event, an email will be sent to both of the recipient listed earlier to remind of the booking.
3. Add the ability for a guest to setup an account themselves. They will be able to book the room but their booking will be entered once they've made a payment for the hours they've booked by PayPal (validated by PayPal IPN). Their status will be "prepaid client" and there will be a field below the hours that they're booking to state what will be happening during that period. The rate are as follows:
a. Monday to Friday (9AM-5PM) at a rate of $[url removed, login to view]
b. Weekends (9AM-5PM) at flat rate of $105/day and $[url removed, login to view] after that.
4. Remove the "Paid User" option
Details to work on more:
1) A Registration Form for signup.
2) Development of script in PHP to check the signup data for duplicate entries and add that record into the database, if it's not being replicate.
3) Automatically starting the registered user session and redirect user to the room booking page.
4) check if the room is available in the period selected by user.
5) if available then calculate the amount based on the period selected and redirect the user to make payment at paypal.
6) Email will be trigerred at the successful booking of room and data will be stored into the database with the event details of the event that will take place during that period.
7) Development of script to check the event date and time and trigger an email to users if only 24 hrs are left for it.
8) A Cron job will be set to execute the above script.
9) Ability to show the booking calendar without login.