Here is what we require. A site identical to [url removed, login to view] based on MediaWiki Platform.
What would be required.
- Logo and tag-line creation
- Look and feel
- PHP 4.x
- About the Wiki company section (I will provide that text)
- Wiki basics (I will provide that text)
- Contact us (I will provide that text)
- Suggestion box (I will provide that text)
- Home page: Like AboutUs.org.
- Thumbnail of each publisher's home page (Can be Pulled from [url removed, login to view])
- About the site: General description in a paragraph or more. Can this be pulled from Alexa or elsewhere?
- Site affiliations (is it part of a larger network? if so, who are affiliates?)
- Language of site
- Alexa chart (Can be easily pulled from [url removed, login to view])
- Google pagerank
- Content category (ie sports, policitics, business, portal, etc.) I can provide a list. Is this information that can be pulled in from a source like Alexa?
- Comparable publishers. Alexa provides this data but don't know if you can pull that.
Buying Advertising Sub-head
- On-site ad impressions per month
- On-site uniques per month
- Ad Network affiliations
- Ad server yes/no
- Readership geographics
- On-Site Ad Sizes Above Fold - list each
- On-Site Min $CPM - list each if different for sizes
- Rich media ads? yes/no
- Text ads? yes/no
- RSS advertising yes/no
- RSS subscribers
- RSS ad impressions
- Podcasting/videocasting ads? yes/no
- Email newsletter ads yes/no
- Address and contact for each publisher (can you pull that data? from Alexa?)
Regional ad sales contacts?