I want to make a responsive WordPress website. I have some wireframe files, attached.
It consists of four sections:
1. Landing - You can see it in the wireframes. It includes a sidebar with the last entries of the blog, a contact form and a link to the chat.
2. Products - You can also see it in the wireframes. There are three carousels here, as well as the contact form and the link to the chat.
3. About us - Nothing technically challenging.
4. Blog - A simple blog in which articles the users can comment, upon moderator's approval.
5. Contact us - A Google map, the contact form and a link to the chat.
Every page has a top menu with a link to call by phone IF the user is navigating from a phone; if they're navigating from a desktop computer or tablet, the link redirects them to "Contact us". It also has the company logo for both desktop and mobile versions. The menu is sticky in both desktop and mobile, but the menu items become a hamburger button on mobile.
If you don't begin your offer with the word "bypass", it will be ignored.
There has to be a chat served by multiple support agents. I don't know if everything can be installed and run in my server, so I need your recommendation on how this can be achieved.
The whole site will be in two languages: English and Spanish. The structure is the same for both, but please consider it will be implemented twice, and every text must be easy to edit. Every page has a button on the top, below the sticky menu, to switch languages.
I also need your help with the graphic design. It will be simple, modern and minimalistic, using the colors I will tell you.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $187 på dette job
bypass..We are a small team of expert wordpress designers and developers, Completed more than 550 projects on [login to view URL], please check my feedback to know more about us.