We are looking for an experienced developer to deliver the following services:
1. Make two already built websites Accessible according to the UK Government guidelines on "How to make websites Accessible as outlined here [login to view URL]
One of the websites is a public faced website and the other one is a private Web Portal .
Who should apply?
1. You should only if you have previous experience doing this exact type of work, meaning you made a website Accessible to meet the UK Government guidelines on How to make a website accessible
2. That you can evidence your previous work by sending us a link to your previous work on making websites Acessible.
3. That you know exactly what Accessible Standards mean
4. That you will complete and then evidence each recommendation and requirement as outlined in the above link by creating a Matrix or Check box against each task and then evidence each recommendation so that we can close the project as completed as the end.
5. That you are willing to sign and NDA and that you will at least for the Portal work on our clients PC remotely because the client does not want their private portal be accessed remotely by developers as it is business sensitive tothem.
6. That you are available to work from 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday UK hours with 1 hour break.
7. That you have experience in PHP and WordPress ensuring best security and accessibility and design
NOTE: We will confirm the two website URLs after we have received your proposal and response to the above questions.
77 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £514 timen for dette job
Hi, Yes I will be available in US timing, please come on live chat for further discussion on your requirements. Hope to hear back from you thank you