- Only accept this project if you are the experienced programmer, not an agency or someone who outsources so someone else.
- You must be able to understand complex PHP/SQL/JSON scripts and you must already have experience with parsing JSON files and interpreting them into an SQL database.
- You must have good English skills to understand what needs to be done.
(1) We run a custom website which gathers alerts from a third party JSON feed, this information is then sorted and placed into an SQL database.
(2) There are multiple JSON feeds, one of the feeds is normally empty, when this feed is empty the whole script fails. You need to modify the script so that it doesn't fail if a script is empty.
(3) There are 2 feeds, an "Open" json feed and a "Closed" JSON feed. When an alert appears in the "open" JSON file it is placed into the SQL database with "open" status.... then it will appear in the "Closed" JSON feed which will trigger the software to change the SQL entry to "closed". The problem is, sometimes it disappers from the "open" feed but will never appear in the "closed" feed so the alert remains open. The script needs to change so that it no longer looks at the "closed" feed and will only look at the "open" feed and close the alert once it disapears from the open feed. Also, if the alert re-appears in the open feed, it will re-open the alert (change an SQL field to open).
As you can see, it will require a change to an existing custom script, so only accept if you can do it.
There will be ongoing work on this project if you are good.
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $32/time for dette job
Hi. I very good with json format and sql, i do understand that concept well, as deal with various json's/feeds in many projects. Will analyze your jsons and try do my best to handle pre specs.