The website is an Ecommerce store to be created in Magento 2 version. It would be based upon a theme Here is the link of the Theme which we would be using to create this website:
[login to view URL]
We would be using this layout: [login to view URL]
The project would consist of 2 Milestones:
1. Theme Installation
2. Uploading the logo
3. Uploading the banner Images
4. Changing the look and feel in terms of color.
5. Creating categories and sub categories
6. Creating Product Attributes
7. Ability for the end user to select the length of cloth required or quantity of the pieces required.
8. Integrating Payment Gateway as well as Paytm will also be inculcated into the system.
9. uploading 10 sample products and providing manual.
10. Enabling filters based on product attributes.
11. A form will be created to capture whole sale enquiries. whenever someone is vieweing a Particular product, There will be a button stating click for bulk enquiries and once some one clicks on it. A popup form will open which have the product name already filled into it. Rest of the fields would be required by the end user to be filled up. Once the form is submitted, the enquiry will be generated on a particular email id. I will share the email id later on.
12. Another form will be required on website in general. The purpose of this for would be to capture details from end user in case they want their own designed product to be produced by the website owners. In that form the end user can fill up the form and attach pictures of the design. Again the enquiry generated would be sent on specified email id.
13. Incase the order value is exceeds a specific amount and end user wants the material delivered from China, an additional custom charge will be added. This custom charge will be predefined in our system.
14. Email notifications will be delivered to the end user upon registration, product order placement and product dispatch
1. SMS API needs to be integrated in the system. This will notify the end user when the order is placed, When the shipment is shipped
2. Fedex API integration will be performed for the system to interact with FED ex systems in order to create Airway Bill and calculate shipping price dynamically. The workflow would be as follows:
Once the administrator will generate airway bill after clicking upon Ship Order, the Airway bill would be generated. and the AWB no. would be stored into our system. Then a notify customer button would be placed, which will trigger the email and SMS notifying the end customer of AWB no. and tracking link.
Here the shipment will happen from Company's China Office to Company's office in India. Therefore, whenever the order is placed, the from address would be of China Office and to address would be India Office and the end customer would be notified that shipment was shipped from China along with AWB no. and tracking details.
Let me know if you have any queries.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹15780 på dette job
I have extensive experience in Web Development. Joomla, Magento, PHP Framework(Yii2) etc. I can do all the task mentioned and agree to the payment conditions as mentioned. Thanks.