I am looking for a Wordpress Expert who can built the plugin from scratch.
the plugin will be a similar with wp-paint plugin.
my budget is $1500.
I will pay the 70% of the funds by step, and will pay the rest 30% funds after testing the final production.
91 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $21/timen for dette job
WORDPRESS EXPERTS! We are working on wordpress since last 11 years. We could do it. Could we discuss in details over chat now? Best Regards Techwelfare