We are a startup company looking to take on a bunch of Wordpress-driven websites. Most of our projects start off as simple portfolio sites that later grow into full-blown e-commerce sites. We need a freelancer who can work well with a team and can finish a project as fast and efficient as possible.
- Must have at last 2-3 years experience working with Wordpress and Wordpress themes and plugins (our fave is Divi).
- Must have handled projects that range from profile sites to e-commerce sites with a range of features such as integrations to payment gateways, geo-location, multi-language, multi-pages, etc.
- Must have a good eye for detail with translating designs (provided by us) into the actual website.
- Must be able to suggest if design and client requested features are compatible with Wordpress capabilities or not.
- Must be able to communicate their pans and strategies for project implementation till launch.
- Must be able to accommodate bugs and issues fixes.
- Must be able to handle mobile and browser compatibilities.
- Must be able to meet once or twice a week (via call or face-to-face) to meet the team and provide inputs and feedback on projects.