We currently have a Productivity/CRM-like application built on Ruby on Rails.
We need to make several changes as soon as possible. We are looking for 1-2 dev shops (and need potentially up to 4 developers). Availability by 3/4/19 is required. Rates are dependent on skills. The work currently required is for developers. Each piece of work will be assigned with full requirements. On completion, the work will be tested and approved.
The work will be assigned via Github to improve the usability of the Application.
The following are examples but the work will vary:
2- Upgrade STRIPE API
3- Evolve AI tools (internal and external AI)
4- Integrations (set up Zapier and other interfaces)
5- Facelift (new design) on key pages
Must have Ruby on Rails, Turbolinks and OS/Swift experience.
- We use Github and have a standard naming conventions for all issues (will train on first few issues),
- We use Turbolinks wrapper for our native iphone and Android apps. Code must maintain interoperability with native Apps.
- We use SEMANTIC UI for the front end CSS/HTML - in most cases, front end pages will be provided (so work will be geared towards back end activity). May require troubleshooting on occasion.
- Must have disciplined/structured code practices (best practice Ruby on Rails code and write tests).
- Must have good command of the written English language.
Please answer following questions.
1) Have you done Ruby on Rails work before?
2) Do you have references and/or a portfolio? Please provide examples of your work.
3) What is your biggest concern for this project?
If there is no answer, it will be rejected.
30 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $35/time for dette job
Hello. I can help you! I have enough skills of web [login to view URL] will be satisfied with my work. Examples: [login to view URL] This site is one I created from scratch.