For our e-commerce business, we are looking for a full time Python developer with intensive experience with (technical) customer support (systems/processes).
Our business is focussed on the 3d printing market. Which means we sell 3d printers and supplies. We do that now in mainly the Netherlands and Belgium. But shortly we will be expanding to the whole EU.
You will be responsible for:
- Optimizing and automating the customer support processes
- make the processes more data enriching (so more data extract from support for analysis and reports)
- Performance measurements systems of support itself and of our business itself on our selling channels.
- Flow of information with notifications and warnings to several communication channels and or stakeholders within the organization based on data. (For example bad delivery reliability rating (if under x send message to stakeholder A and put task in task management software that it should be improved and completed before date X)
- Analysing the flow of communication and help us to design a conversational AI to chat with the customer (not a regular chatbot, we want conversational AI)
- Flow of information and dashboards from and to support to our suppliers.
- communication and information systems between support and logistics.
- redesign the support system in a way that we can offer one to many and many to one language customer support by using a translating API with machine learning. (So that we can contact customers all over the globe in English, they will get it in their language, send message back to us in their language and we get it in our language) + feedback loop in it, so it gets better all the time.
Apart from that, we are a young, innovative company. In other words, there is a lot of room for you to collaborate with our team on improving our workflows and processes. We like to give you room for your ideas! We believe in making mistakes and personal leadership to help you become the best IT developer you can be! As we grow, there is also room for you to take on more responsibility. Good English speaking and writing skills are therefore essential.
What do you bring?
- You are following a technical education or have done so in the past
- You have experience with Python, Mongo DB, Customer Support, Web Development, PHP, NLP and translating API’s.
- ideally also experience with support software such as fresh desk, zendesk, Salesforce.
- An analytical insight
- Open to feedback
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- You are in possession of fast internet and a good telephone
Pré (Not mandatory but extra):
- E-commerce Development
- Machine Learning
What do we offer?
- A full-time mid-senior/senior IT developer job
- Time and place independent work
- Flexible working hours
- Room for you to build beautifull things, across the globe. Since we will be expanding to multiple countries very shortly.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions: (NOTE: we only approach someone when the questions have been answered)
1. What technical knowledge did you acquire during your education?
2. What did you learn about the above mentioned subjects (Python, Customer Support, Google Sheets etc.) during your working life?
3. Are you available to work with us full-time?
4. Are you an expert with Phyton, DBMS, API integrations, PHP, NLP and translating API’s?
5. Do you have experience with Google Sheets?
Thank you for your time! We are looking forward to getting in touch with you! Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FIXED MONTHLY RATE TO YOUR PROPOSAL