Before reading further: Please notice, all copy-paste “we are available for hire, please contact us” kind of bids, with a list of skillsets will be automatically disgarded. So please do not waste yours or my time. This is me contacting you, so kindly read through the description and provide a specific bid.
• Implement webdesign as specified in photoshop file into the an already purchased premium WP theme. The design has as-far-as-possible followed the shapes and sizes from the default layout of the theme, but some html/css work must be expected.
o I have spotted some minor errors in the design, these will have to be corrected after implementation (spelling errors, etc.), and should not be considered as a changed order.
• A fully functional website on a temporary domain for approval by customer, before it is installed on live-domain. FTP/mysql access will be made available for a pre-installed wordpress installation.
• Overall, it is a straight-forward psd-to-wp project, without much advanced functionality, except an advanced application form.
Functional description, as known at this stage:
• Default wordpress implementation with a premium wp theme.
• Four page templates.
• Image slider in the top of the frontpage. Probably included in theme by default.
• Dropdown menus and some hover effects. Probably included in theme by default.
o A paper form is provided, which must be developed as an online form for submission. The form shall store the filed applications in the wordpress backend and also e-mail a pdf version to the owner of the site, when they are submitted. It looks like the premium plugin “Gravity forms” and “Gravity PDF” has the necessary functionality. This can be purchased if no better plugin can be recommended. It is a quite advanced form they need with both text and number inputs, and some choices / radio buttons, etc.
- If the form plugin can be installed and it offers a decent backend, it may be easier, that I implement the form with it, as it is in Danish. We will have to figure that out later.
o The form should have a captcha-check, before the form can be submitted, to avoid spam.
• All design must be implemented in the theme, and the responsive features of the theme must work in Chrome, Firefox and Safari in different screensizes, as well as on recent iphones/android phones. Must be tested thoroughly before delivery. Corrections until satisfaction of the designer.
• Pixel-perfect implementation of layouts. The developer must independently take screenshots and compare with an overlay image in eg. Photoshop, to verify the design was correctly implemented.
• Skype and e-mail for communication in English.
• Maximum two days response time on inquiries.
• Things that are considered standard when implementing Wordpress according to the development guidelines for WordPress, and in general small additions shall not be considered changes, nor subject to increasing the price.
• I am able to fully code Wordpress sites, so I understand, when a task significantly increases the workload, and will be reasonable, but not fooled. This also means, I will be able to provide useful feedback and fix minor issues.
• Corrections until my customer is satisfied. The customer is not in a hurry, but everything must be completed and finally approved before 20th of November.
• I normally have a few projects a year. My previous partner has had great success, and now have too much on his agenda for this. If this goes well, you will be directly contacted next time there is a project.
• Please include an example of a project you have made with a link to an advanced form on a WP site.
Escrow, when accepting the order, rest when the customer pays the final invoice of the project. There will be no midway settlements, the whole project has to be completed and accepted by my end customer.
51 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $276 på dette job
Quick Chat? ✔Ultra Fast ✔English Commu. ✔100% Completion Rate. Web development, customizations, WP, bug fixing, SEO, hosting & assistance. Super strong in Page Designs & Web Programming
I have 7+ years in wordpress - website design & development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in CSS, HTML, PHP, Software Development, WordPress Proposed Milestones $200 USD - Cost