Summary: Listing website features to find Places based on visitor location and its services or products
More detailed features:
- Places are searched and found by its services or products (not by browsing into directories like some of this sites usually do).
- Places can be searched by two or more services/products combination.
- Results are always ordered by distance based on geolocation or given address. Some filter and orders options are expected.
- Places can belong to multiples categories.
- Each Place will have its single page. It page will have a layout and content template according to their category.
- Services and Products will have single pages with related stuff.
- Places will be inserted by Place owners or Admins.
- Places could be batch inserted by Admin. (don't know how, I accept suggestions)
- Places owners can request the ownership of one or more Places, and become his Editor (I still don't know the criterion)
- Place owners/ Editors can suggest new Services and Products, but it have to be moderated by Admin. Once admin approves the new Service/ Product, all Place Owners get a News alert about the new Tags, so it can mark it to his Place. The alert should be configurable to be weekly/ monthly based on number of news Tags.
- Admins could gerenate reports and export Places data
- Users can feedback about how much updated are information about Places
- It is expected solution to solve synonyms, mistyping, related suggestion and even fuzzy.
- Concerns about Synonyms: I don't want some place having advantage about others places because only him uses a unknown synonym. Also I don't want to require Place Owners to tag all synonyms for the same word. The system should make it easier, something Like All-to-One and One-to-All
Ad Manager with relevant words
- A great and complete full ad manager solution
- Expected feature It should give a control to when each Ad will be shown, based on searched keyword(s) and/or location and if the advertiser works just local or it ships online:
Examples Example A (Based on location): Show Sunglasses Ad to people search for places on Beach.
Example B (Based on service/ product): Show Cream Hair to people searching for Hair stylist
- Good SEO is expected
- Try to avoid be crawled by competitors is interesting
- It should have support to location (UI, Localization unity - distance, dates, etc). It will not be a multilanguage site, but I want to setup it initially.
- If you think it could work as an API, we can chat
- Tryed a lot of wordpress themes and plugins, but they always miss some feature or are fullfilled with tons of scripts and CSS the site will never use which I don't like.
- You could use wordpress or another PHP, mysql lightweight framework you would like.
- There is no layout yet, but I'm very UX and performance concerned, expecting and intuitive and mobile-first design.
I'm avaiable to PM if you have any question
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $307 på dette job
Hello Sir, We are an Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks....