Summary: Listing website features to find Places based on visitor location and its services or products
More detailed features:
- Places are searched and found by its services or products (not by browsing into directories like some of this sites usually do).
- Places can be searched by two or more services/products combination.
- Results are always ordered by distance based on geolocation or given address. Some filter and orders options are expected.
- Places can belong to multiples categories.
- Each Place will have its single page. It page will have a layout and content template according to their category.
- Services and Products will have single pages with related stuff.
- Places will be inserted by Place owners or Admins.
- Places could be batch inserted by Admin. (don't know how, I accept suggestions)
- Places owners can request the ownership of one or more Places, and become his Editor (I still don't know the criterion)
- Place owners/ Editors can suggest new Services and Products, but it have to be moderated by Admin. Once admin approves the new Service/ Product, all Place Owners get a News alert about the new Tags, so it can mark it to his Place. The alert should be configurable to be weekly/ monthly based on number of news Tags.
- Admins could gerenate reports and export Places data
- Users can feedback about how much updated are information about Places
- It is expected solution to solve synonyms, mistyping, related suggestion and even fuzzy.
- Concerns about Synonyms: I don't want some place having advantage about others places because only him uses a unknown synonym. Also I don't want to require Place Owners to tag all synonyms for the same word. The system should make it easier, something Like All-to-One and One-to-All
Ad Manager with relevant words
- A great and complete full ad manager solution
- Expected feature It should give a control to when each Ad will be shown, based on searched keyword(s) and/or location and if the advertiser works just local or it ships online:
Examples Example A (Based on location): Show Sunglasses Ad to people search for places on Beach.
Example B (Based on service/ product): Show Cream Hair to people searching for Hair stylist
- Good SEO is expected
- Try to avoid be crawled by competitors is interesting
- It should have support to location (UI, Localization unity - distance, dates, etc). It will not be a multilanguage site, but I want to setup it initially.
- If you think it could work as an API, we can chat
- Tryed a lot of wordpress themes and plugins, but they always miss some feature or are fullfilled with tons of scripts and CSS the site will never use which I don't like.
- You could use wordpress or another PHP, mysql lightweight framework you would like.
- There is no layout yet, but I'm very UX and performance concerned, expecting and intuitive and mobile-first design.
I'm avaiable to PM if you have any question