Dear Senior developer
I strictly need a developer that has proven *** EXPERIENCE *** on Listify Rentals, all their Astoundify plugins and WooCommerce booking plugin to finetune my existing Wordpress website overnight(dot)date. I have all the plugins pre-installed, just need everything to be finetuned and working properly.
1) Advertiser buys a Listing package from admin (monthly/yearly plans).
2) Advertiser, after buying the listing package, is then able to add listings (WC bookable products).
3) Buyer/User books the bookable product from Advertiser, pays the 10% booking fee to admin, remaining booking price (90%) is Cash on Delivery as i already put that in WC booking.
4) Advertiser sets the price of her bookable product individually, price is NOT set by admin.
These things must work properly for this project and you need to open 5 test accounts for advertisers and Users to conduct test bookings. After this works nicely, we do next project.
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $189 på dette job
Hi, I have read your project description and willing to do this for you in your required time spam with 100% Satisfaction. Kindly message me so we can discuss in detail over chat......