The requirement is to build a front end website and supporting admin system for a Claims Management company. The company assists clients in making financial claims.
The client would visit the website and answer a few questions to check their eligibility. If they are eligible to make a claim, they will have the option to input their details and register the claim.
The client can login to their client portal to view the status of their claim.
The Admin area is a secure area for staff which will allow them to manage the claim.
Ask a few questions to check eligibility
If eligible, client can register a claim
Client gets a unique reference number
Client details are then stored in database (MySQL).
Client is able to login to view their claim status
- Theme using bootstrap / AdminLTE theme
- Secure login area using email / password (no registration screen)
- Dashboard shows number of claims today and graph showing claim volume in last 30 days.
- View list of all claims / search for claims
- Clicking on the claim will bring up a “claim details” page/popup showing full information about the claim and allow the user to View notes / add new note / delete note, Change the claim status (Pending, Submitted, Paid), see status history (including previous timestamp and user).
95 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £618 på dette job
Hello, I see you are looking for web developer proficient in Laravel for your company site for frontend and backoffice. I have 7+ years experience on web development. Can we discuss more details? thanks.