**Copy/paste proposals will be ignored & reported to freelancer staff**
Looking for a strong Front-End developer/designer, with a focus on Laravel, to work with our growing team. We're a small development team (3 backend devs & a lead) based in the CST timezone. We're currently working on refactoring the existing codebase for our flagship web application, as well as integrating native iOS & Android mobile app support.
The ideal candidate would be working with us full time (35-40 hrs per week) through the end of our next major release cycle (7/1/18) with the possibility of contract renewal after that. This is primarily a frontend role, but if you have backend experience that is definitely a plus. You must have have product-driven development team experience as well as, experience with running testing suites & submitting your code for review.
- Must have excellent communication skills & speak fluent English (If English is not your first language, you will be required to pass a written & verbal English test).
- Must be available between the hours of 9am - 5pm CST
- Must have a reliable internet connection
- Must have a github/gitlab account with recently updated code for us to review prior to consideration.
- 2-3 years of frontend development experience and good eye for UX/UI design
- Laravel 5.x
- Angular 1.x
- PHP (Backend experience is a plus)
- Frontend dependency managers: Yarn, Bower, NPM
- Git & Gitflow
- Agile development workflows
- Jetbrains task management & code review utilities (Youtrack/Upsource)
When submitting your proposal, please include links to your public github account so that we can review your code, as well as your stackoverflow acccount. Also, ask some questions about the project. That's really the best way to let us know that you're legitimately interested in working with us. Otherwise we'll just assume your submission is spam.
74 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $20/time for dette job
just to know i am having same kind of experience which you are looking for..worked with angular1.6/2/4/5 and laravle5.5 framework. can we discuss more on freelancer inbox to get detail understanding about project ?