We bought a premium Joomla theme that doesn't quite fit our needs, therefore we need you to customize it. There already is a sketch of the final layout as an orientation. You know your way around git, Joomla theming, CSS, php and HTML5 -- then this might be just right for you!
• Add multiple language support to the theme (in this special case: Make the main menu configurable in the Joomla backend)
• Add menu for logged-in users (again, multilanguage support through configuration options in the backend)
• Drop tracking & other unwanted functionality (according to the sketch)
Who we are looking for:
• Communicative person (mail reports about your work and progress in the git repository)
• Reliable person (this needs to be finished as fast as possible)
• Long-term relationship (depending on the quality of your work there may be follow-up asignments)
When the project starts, you will get a ssh account to our server. There you can find our custom git repository (which can be cloned or worked on directly). As git offers a nice way to document the progress of your work, its regular use is mandatory.
This repository consist of the extracted files of the Joomla template
(as Joomla templates are .zip files). That means that you are not going
to work on a complete Joomla installation but just a mere theme (we expect you know what that means, especially regarding the testing phase).
There is a folder with a working Joomla 2.6 instance aswell, but for
this task you wont really need it.
In the end, we want to be able to create a theme file (of the repository you worked on), which can be installed and later be removed to any Joomla 3.x instance by using the administration backend.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €130 på dette job
I confident to do this. I can help you immediately. I hope will help you NOW and support for you anywhere and anytime I am can give you the results with quality perfectly.