I currently run a small online job portal which is well established in the search engines and thus I do not want to completely design a new site. I am looking for someone to assist in upgrading our site with some minor changes. Those changes include:
1) Adding a feature to the job seeker signup that makes the job seeker choose cities that they are looking for employment in. If a new job is posted that fits their desired description, they will automatically be emailed that position and its description.
2) Adding a blog section in the site that fits the theme and looks professional within the site.
3) Making all of the jobs posted into an xml feed to possibly distribute to other sites.
4) Allowing employers to upload all of their jobs (via an excel file) instantly instead of having to post each job individually.
5) Setting up a blind carbon copy (bcc) email method so that I can email all of the job seekers or employers in a blind manner.
As you can see, these are minor changes that should be fairly easy to complete. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $257 på dette job
Hi there, Ive gone over your list and have seen there is nothing major we cannot do. Please feel free to contact me with any comments / questions. regards naqi