Database with options
I want to create a job board. I already have a website and I want a job database incorporated into it.
I don’t care what scripting language it’s in. I believe that the people that I host with have PHP & MySQL, so I’m assuming that this database will have to be in MySQL or PHP.
This is a job board for doctors and students: Ok, below are the features that I will like:
1. I want the job board ( database ) to be viewable by everybody!!
2. I want three main sections. A section for the doctors and section for the students and a miscellaneous section. I want to be able to back up the information just in case something happens or something is deleted etc…….The student section: they should be able to post their resumes, and upload a picture or several pictures if they wish. Same thing for the doctor section.
3. It must have drop down boxes for easy searches: this is what I want. You can search by state, or categories. The categories for the doctors would be: practice for sale, associate positions, independent contractor position & miscellaneous. The student categories would be : Profiles, State I wish to work etc... This is something we can work on.
4. It must be automated, that is the person can register and login to the database. I would like some type of email verification in order to register. For e.g. register and they send you a confirmation link via email to continue or something like that. It must also have a feature where if you forgot your password or user name, then you can retrieve it.
5. I want some type of control panel where I can email everybody on the database, where I can ban users, block Ip address, delete users etc……
6. I also want a feature where if a viewer se an ad or a listing, they can email it to a friend and you don’t have to be a registered user to do it.
7. I also want to be able to put some google ads in the actual listing. So I guess a place where I can ad some line of scripts and then it will show up on the actual listing. This is very important and it’s a must.
8. It’s almost like one of those PHPBB forums. It’s really a small project, If you did something similar and already have a sample then you will be given preference. I would love to check out the sample and maybe we can modify it a little.
I have no scripting knowledge and would like some explanation on backing up the data on a weekly basis and maybe some basic troubleshooting if there is a problem.
Like I said it's nothing fancy and I'm willing to pay $100 to $ 175 for this.