- The script should be develop in such that I will include in a careers page and it will be called from there.
* The homepage should list all categories which has jobs in it with number of jobs next to the category name hence if category has no job the category will not be displayed
* When visitor clicks on the category it will list all the jobs in it
* The job will have Job ID, Job Title, Job Description, Expiry Date and link to "Apply Now"
* Once clicked on "Apply Now", it will take visitor to the apply form.
* The apply form will have Job Id, Job Title and will take inputs from visitor in First Name, Last Name, Email, Contact #, Notice Period and file upload that accepts only .doc, .rtf & .pdf format
* The notice period should be drop down with options as 1 month or less, 3 month or less, 6 months or less, 1 year or less
* Once submitted it will be saved in database and send an email alert (if enabled)
* A Job management where user with rights can add categories and jobs under it.
* Categories will have ID and Name
* Jobs will have ID, Category, Title, Description, Expiry Date.
* A Resume management where user with rights can see all categories, Once clicked on category they will see all job titles in that category. Once a job title selected it will display all resumes entered for that specific selected job order by date showing newest on the top
* A User management where admin can add users and assign them different roles.
* There will be initially 3 types of user roles. 1) Admin who will have access to complete system 2) HR Manager which will be able to add/view/edit/delete jobs and its categoires and can see who has applied for the jobs 3) HR Coordinator which can see who has applied for the jobs