Hello fellow Dev. I'm a skilled iOS/Mac developer and UI designer. I am looking for a self-driven, objective C programmer to make an iPhone/iPad universal app who is very comfortable with OpenCV. I have a streamlined interface for an app that uses your camera to "scan" documents. Examples of OpenCV in your portfolio is a major plus. You also must be good at responding within hours of an email being sent. I will be sending you a test core image project with a bug in it. For someone comfortable with core image and Objective C, it’s an easy fix. Once fixed, you will be taken into consideration with priority. Here are more details on the app:
Use case: Student (user) wants to scan multiple pages in their textbook.
• User opens app and immediately the camera is loaded. User can take a picture of the textbook and immediately take another picture of another page or can “continue” with only one picture taken. Think of each picture like a page in a pdf document - user can take multiple photos of different pages to create one pdf document. If the photo was already taken prior to opening the app, user can add a photo from their photo library.
• While in camera mode - app auto detects corners and displays a transparent box over the live camera to show where the auto detectors plan to crop the photo. Once the photo(s) taken, app will transform image upright (see attachment).
• User can then post process photo(s) even further by dragging buttons to fine tuning the auto detected corners. When user is dragging to select the corners of the pictured document, a magnifying glass shows the photo zoomed into the corner selected so the user knows exactly where the corner is (see attachment).
• In addition to fine-tuning the crop, user can add monochrome or “scan” look like effects to the image - or just leave it colored. They can also adjust the brightness and contrast manually and rotate the entire image 90 degrees at a time.
• Once the user is satisfied with their edit, a “save” button saves the photo to the apps own photo library view and asks the user to name the picture taken - the app auto names the photo the current date and time.
• App can sync all photos taken with iCloud (meaning this apps own part of iCloud - doesn’t auto add photo to iCloud library)
• The photo view displays all pictured documents. User can scroll through all their pictured documents.
• User can search, organize by date taken, or organize manually. Can also create a “new folder” with button (exported/shared folders can turn into one multi-page pdf or separate jpgs).
• Users can also drag photos in any order or even drag on top of another photo to create a folder. If the user clicks the folder, they can edit and drag to change the order of the pictures, edit the name of each document, remove a document from the folder, or delete the document. Users cannot have folders within folders.
• When dragging a photo (sharing options are shown and user can release on top of a sharing option to quickly share) —— app is extremely fluid and fast.
• If the user clicks a photo - it displays in full screen. An Edit button lets the user edit the photo (for example - crop again or add color effect from above), and a share button gives the users the ability to share the photo(s) in a number of ways including:
• Send to photos (pdf or jpg)
• Email (as pdf or jpg)
• google drive
The UI for the app has already been created in photoshop. Design with pixel level detail is very important.
• Code must be written in Objective C
• Code must be clear with comments in English
• No hard coded strings: Separate for localizing
• Final delivered asset is an Xcode project file with the entire app functioning with no warnings or errors. All code CANNOT be reused for another project and 100% ownership is transferred to me once the