I am looking for a developer to help build a legal forms download feature. Only 2 forms are required (Last will, Tenancy agreement) as explained later, below. In case you do not know what a legal forms download site is, below are a few examples:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL] (largest player with roughly 6% market share)
[login to view URL] (Review of the Best Online Legal Forms)
Please note: I am not looking for someone to build the entire site. All I want is 2 working forms.
These are the requirements for the work:
1) It must be very professional-looking and aesthetically pleasing. As this can be subjective, I would like to see examples of what your front end design work looks like so that I will have an idea of what the end product will be.
2) It must be RESPONSIVE and MOBILE FRIENDLY (it will be used on both desktop and mobile devices)
The following technologies must be used:
The following technologies *may* be used:
1) JQuery and any JQuery libraries
2) Font Awesome
3) Others: If you require the use of any other technologies, libraries or frameworks not listed here, please clear it with me before doing so.
These are the two forms that I would like you to build. Your end product must work more or less exactly as these one in the URLs, below
1) Last will and testament page: [login to view URL]
2) Tenancy Agreement: [login to view URL]
The task will start with a legal template. That template will be filled in by the user's details and then the completed form will be generated by the system. The user's details will be saved onto a database, along with a reference to to the template that they used and the date of use etc etc. The generated form must be downloadable as a PDF file AND a Word/RTF file. The details saved on the database will ensure that the user can download the page again by just clicking a link, without going through the the whole process all over again.
The pages must be interactive and must show a progress bar - just like the two examples in [login to view URL], above. They must work pretty much like the two examples that I gave, above, but the design must be a little different. The final form should be downloadable in PDF and RTF(Word) formats.
This is both a front end and back end task. You may copy the templates from any existing sites - eg the ones I have listed. I have tried to explain this as best as I can, but I realise that some people might still require some clarification. If anything is unclear, please ask me to explain it further.