We are looking for a skilled Microsoft Access Developer to create specific solutions that address integrating data between an SQL server-based ERP, Microsoft Access CRM and an Ecommerce site. Existing API’s can be used and/or leveraged to access data from the ecommerce site. This is a project-based opportunity that will address inventory data, shipment data, and a sales order importation process that requires middleware with a user interface to allow data to be added and modified.
• Design forms, queries, and functionality that leverage multiple data sources to build out solutions to fulfill business requirements.
• Extract insights from existing processes to achieve goals.
• Participate in application testing.
• Troubleshoot issues as needed.
• Extensive Experience with MS Access, VBA code, SQL Server, Relational Databases, and working with CSV files.
• Strong knowledge of ETL processes.
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs desired, but not required.
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
48 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4111 på dette job
Hi there, I have checked the details I have rich experienced with Microsoft Access, PHP, Software Architecture, SQL, Visual Basic. Please initiate chat so we can discuss this job.