PHP/MYSQL website - cart content is stored in a session variable.
When checking out the customer has 3 options :
- offline payment when picking up goods at the store (not in scope of project)
- offline money transfer (not in scope of project)
- offline payment via Mollie payment solution ([login to view URL])
What needs to be developed :
1/ integration of Mollie online payment
2/ actual checkout & stock
- when customer checks out the following details are available in a session variable :
- general order data (timestamp / ID / ref number / ...)
- product ID / unit price / description / quantity ordered ( x number of products bought)
- customer data (name / address / ...)
- if payment fails : redirect to cart page to choose different payment method
- if payment is a success : redirect to confirmation page + decrease item stock with quantity sold + auto mail to shop owner + auto mail to client (content of both auto mails not in scope of project)
Timing : work needs to be done by end of week 39 (29/09/19) & can be started on 22/09/19.
44 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €148 på dette job
Hi, I have read your project description and willing to do this for you in your required time spam with 100% Satisfaction. Kindly message me so we can discuss in detail over chat......
Hello, We are expert in payment gateway integration in php. We can help you to build this system according to your requirements. Come on chat now so we can discuss in detail. Thanks, Logicmaker