Development of an IVR (Integrated Voice Response System) with voice-to-text backend that will:
1. Accept calls from mobile phones;
2. Welcome the user with a recorded introduction;
3. Be able to identify the caller through caller ID;
4. Prompt the user for a 10 digit phone number (optional and able to configure);
5. Store a voice message from that caller encoded in Windows Media Format;
6. Translate that voice message into text using the most accurate commercially licensable voice to text technology;
7. Record all meta-data about the call to a database file including the stored filename URL, number the call came in on, the Caller ID data that the call came from, the date and time the call was received, the recording length of time, the text data from the call;
8. Post an auto-generated counter to a URL to a specific URL to alert an application that a new sound file has been recorded.
9. Manage, administer, and configure the IVR system from an easy to use web based interface.
Please see attached document for more detailed requirements and bid specifications.