We run events for youth football players and use salesforce as our crm and have an external booking system for our events called [login to view URL] who has its own backoffice solution for managing events that is well adapted to our needs.
* We have to import data from the booking system to salesforce. Time-consuming and source of error
* Difficult to reference the contacts in salesforce with booking system since we don't have unique references booth places that we can match. This creates duplicate issues or data update issues if parts of the data gets blocked from the import.
* When we import data we want to create new player contacts and update existing player contacts and at the same time create a new opportunity (order) with the purchasing information that we associate with this contact. In that way we keep track of all the different sales to a client.
* Create good reporting for resale
- Full integration between crm and booking system. I have spoke to the company [login to view URL] and they say it's possible to do api integration with salesforce.
- Customer login with self service fields for reporting activities and that clients can see their orders.
We now need to identify partners who can support us on the development.