I want to integrate my Open cart website with SAP Business One
- Web Customers registered online in Opencart website, will be synced back to SAP Business One in Business Partner Master Data.
- Their contact information, billing and shipping addresses will be transferred to the ERP.
- Syncing of items between Opencart and SAP Business One will also work bi-directionally.
- ERP items can be listed in Opencart, while new/existing items defined in eCommerce will be synced back to SAP Business One in Item Master Data.
- Web Sales Orders placed in Opencart will be synced to SAP Business One as a Sales Order.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped between eCommerce and ERP.
- Stock Updates which happen in SAP Business One through Purchase or Production Process will be synced back to Opencart website.
- Allow different combination of Stock Sync from SAP B1 to Opencart in In Stock, Committed and Ordered Quantities.
- Example: In Stock – Committed + Ordered, In Stock – Committed.
- Will also allow to sync Stock from One or multiple warehouses of SAP B1 to Opencart. This can be configured as per business requirement.
- Invoices can be synced in both Opencart to SAP B1 and SAP B1 to Opencart.
- Depending on the payment processing type, the Invoice can be synced from One Platform to another.
- Deliveries created in SAP Business One Against Sales Orders will be synced to Opencart as Shipment Document