We are looking for someone local in the OC/LA area who can put in roughly 40 to 100 hours to set up Suite CRM on on-premise hardware and do some light integration work to a few other systems and 3rd party extensions. Hours can be flexible (after hours and weekends for some one with an existing 9 to 5 job).
We are located in Westminster (North Orange County) and given the hardware set up and sensitivity of the data, we would like the initial work to be done on-premises. After a relationship is formed and initial work is complete, we may allow for remote access.
We currently use and set up Sugar CRM (Suite CRM's predecessor) and are very familiar with it. We will work with you to help define the scope and will pay an hourly rate as we work through the project together.
- Install software and prerequisites on existing company hardware
- Large SQL database of customer records, customer invoices and products (single direction into CRM, no back sync)
- Phone system through existing 3rd party extension to log calls and pop CRM for incoming calls
- Daily import of demo graphic information from email system
- Set up existing 3rd party extension to allow for SMS text messaging
- Set up of some processes to auto assign customers to certain CRM stages based on various business logic and rules (this will likely be the most complex effort of the project).
You should have solid back-end and mid-tier experience in:
- MS SQL