Increase spacing between radio buttons on my android app screen which is a webview of my website and not a native app. The app is on google playstore.
1. Change the launch screen. Add a Login and Signup button on the launch screen. This screen appears as soon as the app launches.
On clicking the Login screen, the user should be navigated to login screen(Username, Password and Forgot pasword fields)
On Clicking Signup page, the user should be navgated to the register a new account page (this is an existing screen)
2. On the test screen, where the questions appear, there are 4 options for each question, A, B, C, D.
These are radio buttons. These buttons are very closely spaced. Increase the spacing between these buttons.
3. Once change 1 and 2 is done, send us the apk and the source code.
4. If the changes looks good, we will proceed with admob integration (Banner and Interstitial units)
5. Once admob is integrated, send us the admob integrated apk
6. If that looks good, we will upload the apk to playstore with an app icon and image provided by us.
Note: You will also have to generate a new keystore file to upload the apk to playstore.
You will provide us all the files, apk, source code, keystore file and other files.
1. Results View in Tabular format, it is currently in circular format
2. Next button on Solution screen to inform user to view solutions to next questions
3. Name of button Signup on launch page to be changed to Register
4. Replace Sign In with Login
5. On Login screen, Register and Forgot Password links are half displayed and are chopped off/hidden
6. Facebook and Gmail login options
7. Pagination needs to be included on 2 pages in the admin panel where questions entry is done