We are looking for a development webtool to import items automatically from some online store (that manage API webservice) to my webpage in prestashop.
The main idea is:
- Bulk and single items listing (Where you can put or listen the item source (link or ID) or bulk with different items (Link or ID)
- Template set per items (where you can set many different template to links with the items and public in my prestashop webpage)
- Automatic synchronization (Stock, Price, etc)
- Monitoring module: where we can check ( items, item source, item target, prices, inventory, profit, views, number of sold items, selling ratios, published days, button to edit items).
- Sales and order Module: it will show all pending orders to be execute (From my web page in prestashop) and the webtools should be have the option for execute automatically or manual these orders (How? so it will take all information from the customer (from my webpage in prestashop) and put it automatically in the item source page that was bougth or linked in listing step).
- Prohibited items: The webtool can get the policies from the online store to reject the listening if it are in Prohibited items policies.
- dashboard: where you can see different account alert and sales estadistic
- Chrome extension: Develoment a extension to add automatically the item from the online store source.
I hope to be clear if do you have some qrys just let me know