I invite all PHP and Joomla/Mambo experts to bid on this project, the component should care for a lot of flexibility both for the admin and the website visitors.
- The component must have a module with a search form and a link to extended search - extended search can be activated or deactivated in the admin area.
- Users can search for available rooms with different criteria by default: arrival date, departure date, number of nights to stay.
- Admin can create any kind of additional search criteria the way he needs: like bathroom, dogs allowed, etc. So admin can extend the search form or remove search fields. This additional criteria can be placed into the extended search.
- The admin can define the number of available rooms for given criteria.
- After a user has finished his search there will be a link to a reservation form that includes at least a name field, address fields and email field (the address field must handle international ZIP codes).
- After having filled the reservation form the user can either confirm his reservation or make a new search.
- After having confirmed the reservation payment can be done with paypal or credit card. In the case of paying with credit card I ask the bidders to tell me how this will generally be handeled in a PHP script (via credit card service providers, or direct linking to a bank account. This should also be made flexible in the admin area).
- Direct payment can be deactivated in the admin area. In this case there will only be sent an email to the admin and the admin must make the reservation himself.
- After the reservation has been done an email will be sent to the user telling him the details of his reservation (date, etc.)
- Admin must be able to print reservations and invoices as PDF or Word.
- When a reservation has been made the number of available rooms following the different criteria must be corrected automatically.
- Please don't modify any open source scripts for this project as I will hold all rights on this component.
If I did not make all specifications clear enough just ask me.