* This project is for 40 hours of work from a dedicated and expert WordPress Website Developer in exchange for a maximum of $400 USD / $10/hour. Job to start on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 and end Tuesday, October 17, 2017. Freelancer will receive daily assignments to be performed during their normal working hours, Monday thru Friday (or in this case - Wednesday through Tuesday).
* Freelancer assigned to this project must be fluent in English - both verbally and in writing.
* Freelancer / WordPress Website developer will have an initial 1 to 2 hour project orientation / discussion / task review / questions & answer session with Client on the 1st working day of job assignment (Wednesday, October 11, 2017) beginning within 15 minutes of the start of Freelancer's work day. Priorities for the project, task specifications and any application deadlines will be discussed and agreed to at that time. This session will be completed utilizing both voice and video. An "invite" will be sent to freelancer with a link to join an online session at the agreed upon time.
* Each of the 4 remaining work days for this project (Thursday, October 12th, Friday, October 13th, Monday, October 16th and Tuesday, October 17th) Freelancer / WordPress Website developer will have a daily discussion / task review / questions & answers session with Client each morning - starting within 1 hour from the beginning of the Freelancer's work day (time to be agreed upon after job is awarded) to review tasks accomplished from the previous work day and identify tasks and priorities for the remainder of the current work day.
* Primary WordPress Website development and maintenance activities will revolve around 3 existing WordPress websites we currently have in operation that need new text, audio and video files added and formatted and some structural modifications completed to allow for additional new functionality. The existing websites are: [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and commerciallendingpros.com.
* A detailed excel spreadsheet will be provided on the first day of work (uploaded to the project site or through whatever method is preferred by freelancer) and this spreadsheet will be updated daily as new tasks are identified and existing ones are completed.
* Client will expect a detailed written daily update from freelancer at the end of each day's work with what was accomplished and a written request for any additional information, files or access that may be needed from Client to successfully complete any unfinished assigned tasks.
* Primary project that MUST be completed by Tuesday, October 17, 2017 is an addition to the [login to view URL] website of an online training and testing module that will be username and password protected and requires completion of each section in the proper order (maximum 4 sections + final exam) before proceeding to the next. A segment (or segments) with test questions having multiple choice answers will follow completion of the learning material (text/audio/video). Each correct answer will be assigned a respective point value. Students must achieve a final test score of a minimum of 75% out of the total possible points to pass. Once student has received a passing score of 75 points or greater, the module should automatically generate a Certificate of Completion with the student NAME, Date of Completion and passing score and be automatically emailed to the student and several other predetermined email recipients. All content (text, audio files, video files, test questions and answers, certificate template, etc.) will be provided to Freelancer along with a Flow Chart / Diagram to use as a guide for building out this new module within our existing website.
33 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $19/time for dette job
Hello! I'm available to work on your project during EST business hours. I have a 99% project completion rate and a 4.98 out of 5 review score. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Rajesh Soni