If you are a SQL Server Database Administrator with experience, please read on!
The Senior Database Administrator (Sr. DBA) is responsible for monitoring, performance, documentation, and scale of the database infrastructure. The Sr. DBA will lead the Database Administration team from a technical standpoint, training the Jr. DBAs and developers as well as heading design and implementation decisions.
A successful Sr. DBA will be able to provide tools to the team (other DBAs) as well as customers (development teams) to monitor multiple database platforms, ensure uptime and reliability of the databases, and provide support in case of emergencies. The Sr. DBA will be expected to have strong working relationships with other departments within the company throughout the development process and application lifecycle of both internally developed and vendor supported applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure database availability and performance
- Triage and remedy database issues
- Provide plans for growth and expansion
- Help develop database solutions for new projects
- Optimize and refactor existing structure to meet performance objectives
- Provide technical leadership to the Jr. DBAs
What You Need for this Position
- Have 5+ years’ experience administrating or developing against SQL servers
- Understand relational database theory and implementations
- Enjoy trying new technologies and techniques
- Have experience with high availability and disaster recovery techniques
- Have working knowledge of one or more current programming languages
What's In It for You
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters features an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Sr. DBA position with you!
So, if you are a Senior SQL Server Database Administrator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
40 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4301 for dette job
I am very good SQL developer. I have more than 5 years experience. Relevant Skills and Experience SQL Proposed Milestones $5263 USD - cost Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.