I am looking for APP development work for an NGO (Not for Profit initiative), so budget should be reasonable. The aim of an App would basically be to help rural kids in learning Hindi/ English language by converting local/ Hindi sentences to English Sentences.
It will also be used to promote local language by converting Hindi/ English sentences to local Sentences to help/ Kids of people who have migrated to other Cities/ Outside India long time back but are interested in learning local language.
The 2 languages in scope for this project are Kumaoni and Garwhali from Uttarakhand region.
The interaction needs to be interactive so rural kids enjoy it and are tempted to use it
· Categories - For example: general conversation, greeting, common words, alphabets, number etc.
· Categories wise list of the words and sentences, along with audio – to learn speaking, listening & reading (for example greeting => Hello, Nice to meet you etc)
· Match images with correct word
· Ability to select between two languages
· No dependency on network - fully operational even without network, complete data will be stored locally within app
· Native mobile app for Android
· Mobile app - 6 weeks
· All language specific material (relevant text, words, sentences, etc) will be made available by client