We need you to integrate a address list with Google map.
1. Make a contact database (just make the database table). Fields: name, phone, contact person, web, fax, e-mail, invoice- and delivery address (address, zip and town etc.), and kart coordinates.
2. Make a webpage that show Google map of one country from the contact database. We must be able to choose with country we want to show (e.g. by putting Where statement on Country in the sql).
3. Under the map we want a list with all available contacts from the database that’s fit in the map area.
4. The user must be able to zoom inside the map. When he zoom the contact list must decreased, so only contacts from the map area is visible.
5. If there is only one contact in the map area, or the user select one contact from the list; write out detailed map and contact data.
[url removed, login to view] of the contacts from the address list is form Norway. In Norway we split the country in to 19 different countries. Read about countries of Norway here: [url removed, login to view] Is there any possibility to make a list over the countries beside the first country map? If the user select one countrie show all contacts in the specified country.
Deadline is 4 days.